The Gatemaster Digital Gatelocks have been developed to meet the increased demand for keyless entry through gates. This marine grade Digital Gatelock double sided (access via code from both sides) has many unique features.
The latchbolt will automatically latch into the gate frame as the door closes. To then open the gate, enter the code and turn the handle.
This lock does not need any power to operate. Its high quality digital keypads ensure a long lasting durability.
This lock is perfect for both single and double gates and its square design makes it easy to incorporate into the various designs of gates.
Finally, the lock can only be taken off the gate when the gate is open, which requires the code.
- Auto-latching: closing the door latches the latchbolt into the gate frame
- Marine grade keypads ensure long lasting durability (salt spray tested for 1000 hours)
- No power needed
- Latchbolt moves 20mm
- Brushed finish stainless steel bolt support plate with brass bearing. Reduces friction, wear and increases product life. Designed for heavy use gates.
- Strike plate included
- DGL01 – for a 10-30mm box section
- DGL02 – for a 40-60mm box section
First of all, download the product’s spec sheet above for the complete step-by-step (see: Product Download).