A weld-in lock which offers you adjustability for a precise fitting on site. The SWLD has a latch which moves 13mm when operated with the handle, but can be deadlocked for added security. The lock case is made from 2.5mm steel and is available in 4 different widths to suit differently sized box section.
This weld-in lock can be galvanised or powder coated with the rest of the gate. Just remove the internal lock mechanism and weld the case in place before painting or powder coating.
- Latch bolt retracts by 13mm and deadlocks by 30mm with one turn of the key
- Adjustable in length for precise fitting
- Lock case is 2.5mm steel
- Available in 4 different widths; 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm
- SWLD1630 – Select Pro Weld in Latch Deadlock, 30mm gate frames
- SWLD1640 – Select Pro Weld in Latch Deadlock, 40mm gate frames
- SWLD1650 – Select Pro Weld in Latch Deadlock, 50mm gate frames
- SWLD1660 – Select Pro Weld in Latch Deadlock, 60mm gate frames