The slim Superlock digital double sided lock is perfect for fitting to box section metal gate frames. Simply bolt the lock onto the gate frame and adjust the latchbolt to suit your gate.
- Convenient – Digital access on both sides makes accessing the gate convenient
- Easy to fit – Slim 70mm case designed to fit a wide range of gate applications
- Secure – Stainless steel latchbolt which latches 15mm into the gate post
- Adaptable – Latchbolt can be adjusted for different box section size and rotated to suit left or right hand gates
- Reliable – Supplied with a guide plate with brass bearing to ensure the lock lasts!
- Available in two sizes – BDG1030 for 10 to 30mm flat bar or box section gate frames and BDG4060 for 40 to 60mm gate frames
- Use in conjunction with the Superlock keep to increase security and product life
- Gate post strike plate supplied for smooth latching action
- BDG1030 – For 10-30mm gate frames
- BDG4060 – For 40-60mm gate frames
To find the correct size of your lock, you have to measure the thickness of the gate frame. View the diagram in the pictures above to see what to measure.
For more information on how to install the Digital double sided lock, view this video from Gatemaster.
Download the spec sheet above (See: Product Download).