The slim Superlock Digital Single Sided lock is perfect for fitting to box section metal gate frames. Simply bolt the lock onto the gate frame and adjust the latchbolt to suit your gate. This single-sided lock also has a hold-back option, meaning you can keep your gate open while you go back and forth to your car. Just flip the little switch on the rear handle and close your gate like normal.
- Convenient – Digital access on one side and a rear handle makes accessing the gate convenient
- Easy to fit – Slim 70mm case designed to fit a wide range of gate applications
- Secure – Stainless steel latchbolt which latches 15mm into the gate post
- Adaptable – Latchbolt can be adjusted for different box section size
- Reliable – This digital single sided lock is supplied with a guide plate with brass bearing to ensure the lock lasts!
- Available in two sizes – BDGS1030 for 10 to 30mm flat bar or box section gate frames and BDGS4060 for 40 to 60mm gate frames
- Use in conjunction with the Superlock keep to increase security and product life
- Available in both left and right hand versions
- Gate post strike plate supplied for smooth latching action
- BDGS1030L – For 10-30mm gate frames, left hand
- BDGS1030R – For 10-30mm gate frames, right hand
- BDGS4060L – For 40-60mm gate frames, left hand
- BDGS4060R – For 40-60mm gate frames, right hand
Not sure which handing you need? Find out by watching this video from Gatemaster.
To find the correct size of your lock, you have to measure the thickness of the gate frame. View the diagram in the pictures above to see what to measure.
You can install the BDGS just like the other Superlocks. If you have any doubts, check out this video.
Download the spec sheet above (See: Product Download).