The slim Superlock latch deadlock is perfect for fitting to box section metal gate frames. Simply bolt the lock onto the gate frame and adjust the latchbolt to suit your gate.
- Easy to fit – Slim 70mm case designed to fit a wide range of gate applications
- Secure – Stainless steel latchbolt which latches 15mm into the gate post and then moves another 15mm when deadlocked (30mm total deadlocked length)
- Adaptable – Latchbolt can be adjusted for different box section size and rotated to suit left or right hand gates
- Reliable – Supplied with a guide plate with brass bearing to ensure the lock lasts!
- Available in two sizes – BLD1030 for 10 to 30mm flat bar or box section gate frames and BLD4060 for 40 to 60mm gate frames
- Supplied with handles – Two styles available a plain lever style (P) or a more traditional looking handle (T)
- Use in conjunction with the Superlock keep to increase security and product life
- Gate post strike plate supplied for smooth latching action
- BLD1030P – For 10-30mm gate frames with plain lever handles
- BLD1030T – For 10-30mm gate frames with traditional handles
- BLD4060P – For 40-60mm gate frames with plain lever handles
- BLD4060T – For 40-60mm gate frames with traditional handles
Download the spec sheet above (See: Product Download).