The slim Superlock Quick Exit lock with digital access is designed for when an easy exit from a gate is required. This version has digital keypad access from the outside and a green push pad on the inside. This lock also comes with a key entry version.
- Secure – Stainless steel bolt that latches 15mm
- Adaptable – Slim 70mm case means this quick exit lock can suit a variety of different gate styles
- Reliable – Supplied with a bolt support plate to increase product life
- Available in two sizes – 1030 for 10 to 30mm flat bar or box section gate frames and 4060 for 40 to 60mm gate frames
- Use in conjunction with the Superlock keep to increase security and product life
- Fit the Superlock shroud to restrict access to the pad from outside the gate
- BQDG1030L – For 10-30mm gate frames, Left hand
- BQDG1030R – For 10-30mm gate frames, Right hand
- BQDG4060L – For 40-60mm gate frames, Left hand
- BQDG4060R – For 40-60mm gate frames, Right hand
Not sure which handing you need? Find out by watching this video from Gatemaster.
To find the correct size of your lock, you have to measure the thickness of the gate frame. View the diagram in the pictures above to see what to measure.
View this video for step-by-step instructions on how to install this Superlock Quick Exit Lock.
Download the spec sheet above (See: Product Download).