This is the robust Gatemaster Locking Drop Bolt for double gates, made from galvanised steel material and available with either a aluminium or stainless steel bolt. The drop bolt is lowered and the lifting plate rotated around the edge of the first gate. The drop bolt is consequently locked in position once the second gate is closed. The second gate can then be locked to the first gate with any of our gate locks. The gates cannot be spread apart because the bolt is secured in the ground.
- Robust – Strong construction, galvanised and powdercoated steel hardware and a aluminium or stainless steel bolt.
- Easy to fit – Drill two 15mm holes in the gate and fit with the expanding fasteners provided.
- Adaptable – Suitable for left and right hand gates
- 19mm diameter dropbolt, moves 140mm
- LDB – Aluminium drop bolt & powdercoated stainless steel hardware
- LDBSS – Stainless steel drop bolt & powdercoated stainless steel hardware
Download the product’s spec sheet above for the complete step-by-step (see: Product Download).