A bolt-on lock that incorporates both a latch and a deadlock. Its stainless steel latchbolt springs 13mm into the gate post and is retracted using the handles. Turning the key moves the bolt 30mm and deadlocks it for added security. The latchbolt is adjustable in length for precise fitting on site. This bolt on latch deadlock is supplied with a bolt support plate and gate post strike plate.
- Keyed access on both sides
- Easily adaptable for left or right hand gates
- The bolt is adjustable in length of up to 27mm for precise fitting on site
- Stainless steel locking bolt
- Really easy to fit, simply drill 3 holes in the gate
- 5 pin eurocylinder
- 30mm bolt throw for added security
- Bolt support plate with brass bearings – reduces friction, wear and increases product life
- Designed for heavy use gates
- Gate post strike plate included
- Square shape means the design is easily incorporated into a variety of gate designs
- Salt spray tested for 1000 hours
This lock comes with a set of three keys. Should you need replacement keys, please find out how by reading this guide.
- SBLD1601 – For 10-30mm gate frames
- SBLD1602 – For 40-60mm gate frames
To find the correct size of your lock, you have to measure the thickness of the gate frame. View the diagram in the pictures above to see what to measure.
For handles, add:
- AH – Alloy handles
- TDH – Traditional handles
The Select Pro range is a bolt on lock range. Not sure how to install it? Watch this video for step-by-step instructions from Gatemaster.
Download the spec sheet above (see under: Product Download).