This is the Select Pro Bolt on Latch Deadlock. Its stainless steel latchbolt springs 13mm into the gate post and is retracted using the handles. Turning the key shoots the bolt to 30mm while deadlocking it for added security. The latchbolt is adjustable in length for precise fitting on site. This lock is supplied with a bolt guide plate and gate post strike plate.
- Keyed access on both sides
- Easily adaptable for left or right hand gates
- The bolt is adjustable in length of up to 27mm for precise fitting on site
- Stainless steel locking bolt
- Really easy to fit, since it only requires to drill 3 holes
- 5 pin eurocylinder for added security
- 30mm bolt throw for added security
- Brushed finish stainless steel bolt support plate with brass bearings – reduces friction, wear and therefore increases product life
- Designed for heavy use gates
- Bolt guide plate supplied in addition to the gate post strike plate itself
- Great design, easily incorporated thanks to its square shape
- Salt spray tested for 1000 hours
- SBLD1601 – For 10-30mm wide gate frames
- SBLD1602 – For 40-60mm wide gate frames
Add one of these codes for handles:
- AH – Alloy handles
- OK – Octogon knob
- TDH – Traditional handles
Add the code KA for keyed alike option if desirable.
First of all, download the product’s spec sheet above (see under: Product Download).