A simple bolt on latch, compatible with the Select Pro range. The gate can be latched shut and opened with the handles. With no locking facility this latch is perfect for holding a gate shut, and is commonly used on housing developments and playgrounds.
- 16mm one piece machined stainless steel latchbolt
- Saves time fabrication on a latch, only 3 holes in the gate required
- Handles can be supplied or is compatible with most handle types
- Convenient – easily installed and adjusted on site
- Strike plate and bolt support plate included for smooth latching action
- SBL1601 – 10 – 30mm gate frames
- SBL1602 – 40 – 60mm gate frames
To find the correct size of your lock, you have to measure the thickness of the gate frame. View the diagram in the pictures above to see what to measure.