Designed for inward opening gates, the Superlatch digital gate lock is a convenient solution for timber and metal gates. With no power needed, simply drill 3 holes and install the latching mechanism on the inside of the gate, then fit the 14-digit keypad on the outside with the fixings supplied.
- No power needed – mechanical keypad lock
- For inward opening gates
- Corrosion resistant – marine grade keypad and powder-coated stainless steel latch
- Built to accommodate the swelling of wooden gates during the wet season
- Reversible handing – can be used on left or right hand gates
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latch catches onto the strike plate. To open the gate – from outside enter the code and turn the handle, from inside simply twist the latch.
- A great alternative to a standard digital gate lock with tubular latch
THICKNESS OF GATE
The SLDS is designed for wooden gates and we know the thickness of these vary. So please read on below on how the SLDS is suitable for different gate thicknesses:
|Gate frame thickness||Fixings needed|
|20mm – 45mm||Standard fixings (included w/ lock)|
|45mm – 75mm||Standard screws + M5 extenders (all included w/ lock)|
|75mm – 120mm||Screws from SLDSE140 kit|
|120mm – 140mm||Screws from SLDSE140 kit + M5 extenders|
Need guidance on how to install the SLDS? Watch this step-by-step guide from Gatemaster.
Download the spec sheet above (See: Product Download).
After a gate lock for your wooden gate that has a keypad on both sides? Have a look at our Superlock here.