If you are looking for a combination gate lock for your wooden gate, the Gatemaster Superlock BDGW is your lock. A fully mechanical keypad in stainless steel construction, the Superlock can be surface-fixed on any wooden gate.
- Corrosion resistant – the lock features marine grade keypads and powder-coated stainless steel casing
- No power needed – the mechanical keypad requires no power and can be installed anywhere
- Adjustable latchbolt – adjust the latchbolt in length for a precise fitting to your wooden gate
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate – enter the code and turn the handle
- Keypad on both sides – also available as a keypad and rear handle
- Suitable for both inward- and outward opening gates
- Minimum gate thickness required for this lock is 30mm, however you can use it on 20mm without the extenders. Get in touch if you have further questions.
As standard the BDGW surface-fixed lock works on gates up to 75mm thick. If your gate is thicker than this, you will need to purchase our Extension Kit. Check your gate thickness in the table below to make sure you get the right fixings:
|Gate frame thickness||Fixings needed|
|20mm – 45mm||Standard fixings (included w/ lock)|
|45mm – 75mm||Standard screws + M5 extenders (all included w/ lock)|
|75mm – 120mm||Screws from BDGWE140 kit|
|120mm – 140mm||Screws from BDGWE140 kit + M5 extenders|
- BDGWL – Left handed, keypad on both sides, inward opening
- BDGWR – Right handed, keypad on both sides, inward opening
- BDGWLO – Left handed, keypad on both sides, outward opening
- BDGWRO – Right handed, keypad on both sides, outward opening
Not sure which handing you need? Find out by following our quick 3 step guide.