The Superlock BDGSW is a single-sided surface fixed digital gate lock made specifically for timber gates. It restricts outside access with a keypad, but allows you to exit the gate by just operating a rear lever handle on the inside. This lock auto-latches when you close the gate, but you can activate the hold-back function to allow the gate to remain unlocked while you
- Corrosion resistant – the keypad lock features marine grade keypads and powder-coated stainless steel casing
- No power needed – the mechanical keypad requires no power and can be installed anywhere
- Adjustable latchbolt – adjust the latchbolt in length for a precise fitting to your wooden gate
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate – enter the code and turn the handle
- Hold-back function allows you to keep the gate unlocked when latched; activate with the switch on the rear handle
- Keypad on one side and rear lever handle – this is also available with keypads on both sides
As standard the BDGSW surface-fixed lock can be installed on gates up to 75mm thick. If your gate is thicker than this, you will need to purchase our Extension Kit. Check your gate thickness in the table below to make sure you get the right fixings:
|Gate frame thickness||Fixings needed|
|20mm – 45mm||Standard fixings (included w/ lock)|
|45mm – 75mm||Standard screws + M5 extenders (all included w/ lock)|
|75mm – 120mm||Screws from BDGWE140 kit|
|120mm – 140mm||Screws from BDGWE140 kit + M5 extenders|
You can use the BDGSW on a minimum of 30mm thickness as standard, however you can use it on 20mm without the extenders. The maximum gate thickness is 75mm.
Get in touch if you have further questions.
- BDGSWL – Left handed, keypad on one side, inward opening
- BDGSWR – Right handed, keypad on one side, inward opening
- BDGSWLO – Left handed, keypad on one side, outward opening
- BDGSWRO – Right handed, keypad on one side, outward opening
Not sure which handing you need? Find out by watching this video from Gatemaster.
It is easy to install the BDGSW as it is a surface fixed digital gate lock. No chisels required!
If you want to see the step-by-step guide, watch this video from Gatemaster.