The Superlock BDGSW is a single-sided surface fixed digital gate lock made specifically for timber gates. It restricts outside access with a keypad, but allows you to exit the gate by just operating a rear lever handle on the inside.
- Corrosion resistant – the keypad lock features marine grade keypads and powder-coated stainless steel casing
- No power needed – the mechanical keypad requires no power and can be installed anywhere
- Adjustable latchbolt – adjust the latchbolt in length for a precise fitting to your wooden gate
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate – enter the code and turn the handle
- Keypad on one side and rear lever handle – this is also available with keypads on both sides
BDGSWL – Left handed
BDGSWR – Right handed
Not sure which handing you need? Find out by following our simple 3 step guide.
It is easy to install the BDGSW as it is a surface fixed digital gate lock. If you want to see the step-by-step guide, watch this video from Gatemaster.