The marine grade Gatemaster Digital Gate lock has been designed for easy surface fitting to wooden gates*. It is easy to install by simply drilling 3 holes in the gate frame and using the fixing screws supplied. Digital gate locks are a convenient method of locking a gate as no keys are required to open it. The code can be changed to any combination needed.
The latchbolt will automatically latch into the gate frame as the door closes. To then open the gate, enter the code and turn the handle.
This lock does not need any power to operate. Its high quality digital keypads ensure a long lasting durability.
This version is the double sided version of the product (double keypad, one on each side), but it is also available with a keypad on one side and a rear handle on the other side.
- Adjustable length to fit various gate thicknesses, up to 100mm
- Auto-latching: closing the door latches the latchbolt into the gate frame
- Marine grade keypads ensure long lasting durability
- No power needed
- Latchbolt moves 20mm
- Brushed finish stainless steel bolt support plate with brass bearing. Reduces friction, wear and increases product life. Designed for heavy use gates.
- Keep included for inward opening gates
- Minimum gate thickness required for this lock is 30mm, however you can use it on 20mm without the extenders. Get in touch if you have further questions
*Can also be surface mounted on metal gates, especially where the gate has a solid infill. If you have a metal box section gate with a mesh or vertical bar infill, the Digital Gate Lock may be be more suitable.
- DGLWL – Double sided, left hand
- DGLWR – Double sided, right hand
Not sure which handing to get? Read our helpful guide here to find out in 3 easy steps.
You can watch the installation video here:
Alternatively, download the product’s spec sheet above for the complete step-by-step (see: Product Download).