This quick exit gate lock design allows for a rapid exit through gates. Designed specifically for metal gates, the unit is simple to install yet robust. The unit will automatically latch shut when the gate is closed.
- Available with digital keypad (this product) or key entry from the outside
- Easy to fit, simply drill 3 holes in the gate frame
- 16mm one piece machined stainless steel latchbolt for security
- Latchbolt moves 20mm
- Adjustable latchbolt for precise fitting on site
- Supplied with bolt guide plate and gate post strike plate
- Security shroud available to prevent access to the pad from the outside (order separately)
- SBQEDGLL01 – To fit 10-30mm gate frames, left hand
- SBQEDGLR01 – To fit 10-30mm gate frames, right hand
- SBQEDGLL02 – To fit 40-60mm gate frames, left hand
- SBQEDGLR02 – To fit 40-60mm gate frames, right hand
Not sure which handing you need? Find out by watching this video from Gatemaster.
To find the correct size of your lock, you have to measure the thickness of the gate frame. View the diagram in the pictures above to see what to measure.
Download the spec sheet above (see: Product Download).