A very convenient and easy to use long throw deadlock for every application. This deadbolt gets rid of the hassle of removing a padlock or fabricating a slide bolt. Simply turning the key, throws the stainless steel deadbolt 30mm.
- Keyed both sides
- Can be used on left or right hand gates
- Adjustable deadbolt (up to 27mm adjustment) for precise fitting on site.
- 1 piece machined stainless steel locking bolt
- To fit, simply drill 3 holes in the gate frame
- 5 pin eurocylinder
- Supplied with bolt support plate with brass bearing. Reduces friction, wear and increases product life.
- Designed for heavy use gates.
- 30mm bolt throw for added security
- Square case, easily incorporated into gate design.
- 1000 hours salt spray tested
This lock is operated with keys only and you will receive a set of three keys with this lock. If you need replacement locks, please read this guide on how you can get replacement keys for this lock.
- SBD1601 – For 10 – 30mm gate frames
- SBD1602 – For 40 – 60mm gate frames
To find the correct size of your lock, you have to measure the thickness of the gate frame. View the diagram in the pictures above to see what to measure.
The Select Pro range is easy to install and this long throw deadlock is no exception. Follow the simple steps outlined in this video and you can install any of the Select Pro bolt on locks.
Download the spec sheet above (see: Product Download).