The Select Pro bolt on long throw keylatch is perfect when a gate needs securing every time it is used. When the gate is closed the lock latches shut and can only be opened with a key. This has proven very popular for use on communal, school and alley gating.
- Keyed both sides
- Increase security – one piece machined stainless steel latchbolt springs a unique 22mm into the gate post
- Easy to rotate latchbolt for left/right hand gates
- Suitable for disabled or elderly person use
- Adjustable length latchbolt for precise fitting on site
This long throw keylatch lock comes with a set of three keys, but don’t worry if you need replacements. Just read this handy guide on how to get replacement keys.
- SBKLLT1601 – For 10 – 30mm gate frames
- SBKLLT1602 – For 40 – 60mm gate frames
This lock is easy to install just like the rest of the Select Pro range. For step-by-step instructions, watch this video from Gatemaster.
Download the spec sheet above (see: Product Download).