A Quick Exit digital gate lock designed for easy surface fitting to wooden or metal gates. The lock has a convenient mechanical keypad and a free exit push pad on the inside. Easily install the lock by simply drilling 3 holes through the gate frame for the fixing screws and connecting spindle.
The latchbolt will automatically latch into the gate frame as the door closes. To open the gate simply enter the code and turn the handle or use the exit push pad from the inside.
This lock does not need any power to operate. Its high quality digital keypads ensure a long lasting durability.
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame
- Easy to fit – simply drill 3 holes through the gate frame and bolt on using the fixings supplied
- No power needed – Fully mechanical for a quick and easy install
- Secure – Latchbolt projects up to 20mm into the keep which increases security and gives more tolerance
- Long lasting – Brass bearing plate supports the latchbolt reducing wear and increasing product life
- Adaptable – The latchbolt can be adjusted in length for different size gaps between the gate and post
- Durable – The marine grade keypads are tested to over 1000 hours salt spray to ensure they survive the elements
- Security shroud available to ensure push pad can’t be operated from outside the gate
- Keep box supplied for extra security
- SBQEDGLWL – Left hand
- SBQEDGLWR – Right hand
Not sure which handing to get? Read our helpful guide here to find out in 3 easy steps.
You can watch the installation video here:
Alternatively, download the product’s spec sheet above for the complete step-by-step (see: Product Download).